How do we charge?
Basically, you pay us the agent fee (look under Charges), the exchange rate we use to convert any NTD amount to SGD is
always 1:20 updated at the top left corner for your easy reference.
1. You make 2 separate payment. 1st is for the goods you order, 2nd is for the shipping cost.
2. Do note that all payment must be made within 3 days from issuance of the invoice. Failure in abiding this rule will result in being blacklisted by TWS. Your order will be made void immediately.
3. Strictly all transactions in Singapore Dollar.
4. Making payment means you have agreed to all charges stated in the invoice issued to you. Please check through carefully and ask us if you have any doubt.
5. Once you have made your payment (you may do an iBanking online transfer or ATM transfer), reply the shopping agent with your bank transfer details via email.
6. Shopping agent will check and confirm receipt of payment via email.